Monday, December 03, 2007

Cards


I am off to Adelaide again today so just quickly these are some cards I have done. Using up scraps of embellished fabric, these were I think base velvet, then foiled, maybe some painted vliesofix (bonding stuff) then a layer of organza, embellished heavily on my embellisher, then fme and using my flowers stitcher for a few circles. All cut up for various things these scraps were left over. I made flowers out of some fabric paper with a paper punch and then punched the same flower out of the heavy foil from the top of champagne bottles sewn on with three gold beads.
Some gold thread couched down and more sequins on one. Edged with zig zag and then as they looked a bit small a bit of gold underneath and stitched to a card. simple.

1 comment:

Kate North said...

Pretty.