Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas



I took these photos yesterday, well one on my afternoon walk and one as we were ushering well known glass worker Bernard Stonor out of the door after a good dinner and lots of chat. The moon was incredible and I wasnt sure how it would come out.
Jill and John played golf and I went shopping in Kingscote.
Today we were up a bit late and opened presents and are about to go off exploring until lunch time and then I will cook a duck for dinner tonight, I see no reason to have a hot dinner in the middle of the day, even though we have a south easter at the moment but for the first time the sun is out, and I think it will warm up.
I hope every one who reads my blog has a Happy Holiday and seasons greetings to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a Merry Christmas to you. I love looking at your gorgeous pictures. It's like taking a trip to another country and I haven't left my house. Thank you.
Doreen K.