Thursday, June 28, 2007

My socks


I have finally finished my other sock, this is my first pair ever. The first sock is a bit shorter than the second, as I wasnt sure how to go about getting the length and I finally worked out how to graft the second one, I have to admit it is fractionally more comfortable than the first sock!
I have another sock ball to knit but first I have to begin knitting baby things for the new grand child, I know it isnt due until November and we are going into summer then but they still need a few warm things.
Rain over night and a warmer and slightly sunny day today.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Great colours Penny--if they don't keep your feet warm nothing will.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

What footie team is that one?
Hey Penny, who do you barrack for in the Aussie Rules footie?
w.