Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Textile Tag

I am doing a tag swap with one of the groups I am in and this is the one I have finished. The theme was friendship so there is a shrink plastic hand, I couldnt find a suitable charm, or rather enough of the charms I had so I made a few. The base fabric has many layers of paint, fabric angelina etc with some burning back, FME and using my flower foot on the machine. They were fun to do but have been sitting on my table waiting for me to finish them since before Christmas.
I have been generally tidying up, watering and watching my new foal in the heat, not that he seems to care about it.
Friends in tonight to eat prawns and the fish John caught.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Penny, This is great. Beautiful colours and they blend really well. Hard to do that with textiles but you've got it. Glad to see you stitching again. Hope to see some more.

Jen (it has been raining here - hope some comes your way)

Anastasia said...

looks great!!!