Monday, January 15, 2007

Herringbone stitch

This was the first stitch that sharon B put up as part of her Take a stitch Tuesday. I didnt find it until after I had done the buttonhole stitch. I am still on my theme of a sampler done on felt and then put together later as a sample book. I had fun doing this although the colours dont show up as well as in my other one. Very stress free after yesterday to sit quietly and stitich. I liked the way you can use diffent things with this, so I went for beads and different weight and colour of threads. Getting a bit more ambitious! Some of the others that I have looked at do fantastic stuff. I would need many more hours in my day.
Heating up again today and I feel rather as if I have been run over by a bus after yesterday. Catching up on house work and watering and feeding ponies. My normal chaotic day.

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Digitalgran said...

Sorry, I made a mess of the last comment.
I love your blog Penny and the colours you have used for the herringbone stitches are beautiful. Loved the Kangaroo and the nest is wonderful. If you send me your email address. You will find my email address if you click on my profile, then email. I may be able to help a little with your problems.