Sunday, January 07, 2007

Playing with the embellisher

I have been playing a bit with my embellisher and this is what I came up with using varius bits and pieces, mostly wool roving. I dont think it is actually anything but I quite liked the way it has come together. Not sure which way up it should be!
Yesterday Wendy and I and varius members of my family got together and wound rayon thread, Wendy and I had bought between us this great stuff and the idea was to divide it between us. Well the first couple we did we made an awful mess of tangles and snares, after that we got sensible and the two of us did it and wound from one reel to another and it was much faster too. A great amount of giggling and hilarity was in place when the fellow from the bank walked in to discuss us transferring from one bank to another. He probably thought we were quite mad, oh and Oscar (the cat) got into the act too which didnt help.
Rained in the night again which is lovely because the wind yesterday nullified the good the last lot of rain had done. All smells so beautifully fresh and clean.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy!