Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Abstract or sea and rocks?

I am not at all sure about this except that it is colourful, I had fun painting it but I dont think I will do it again.
Very hot and windy here again today. I have been flat out trying to get the laptop set up in my little office off the bedroom, and moving things so that I can get at the printer when that goes in as well. main problem was being able to drop the blind with the arial out the window. I need to stop the hot morning sun. I am hot and dusty but think maybe it will work, a bit tight getting to some things but as I dont get to them all that often I think it will be ok.
Had to be in Victor early this morning for blood tests and then a coffee. Quick walk along the sea front but the wind came up and was hot and uncomfortable at 9 am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, I REALLY love this. The colour of the water is spot on and the abstract nature of the composition is very appealing. Please do more like this!

Teri said...

It's beautiful Penny! Love the fresh colors.

Linda said...

Penny -- this is really neat! I REALLY like it!