Thursday, March 23, 2017

This and that.

After my fall in the sand yesterday has messed up my camera, sand in the lens. I can't get to Adelaide for a while to see if it can be fixed so I will have to learn how to work my phone camera, not happy as I love my camera. I have taken a few photos on my tablet which is OK around the house but... any way another of my daily stitch, yesterday I finished the purple tri chain stitch and today a running stitch.The last photo is one of the flowers in the garden.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well the pictures look good. I used to love my camera, but got tired of carrying it with me. My phone takes pretty good pics that I edit with Pic Monkey. Sorry the fall damaged the camera, but grateful it didn't damage YOU! Your stitching is lovely.
xx, Carol

Hildred said...

Love your stitchery Penny,- sorry about your camera. We do become attached...