Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Hot, an early beach walk and a drive.

We walked early as it promised to be hot, there was a lovely cool breeze off the sea, then after we came home I drove over to Yankalilla to deliver an embroidery to a friend for an exhibition the Embroiderers Guild is holding. Love the shadows on the back road. I have made more zuccini stock and a potato salad for dinner, we will be having the last of the fish tonight that John caught on Sunday. Apart from that I have more or less hunkered down under a fan to wait out this burst of heat.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, we are experiencing crazy weather in Northern Indiana USA. 60s yesterday and 30s today. The change in weather brought terrible thunderstorms overnight and I heard that a couple of tornadoes touched down not far from where I live. The house across the street was hit by lightening. Today, they are promising it will be quiet. I long to be outside and walking again. March 22 and my next doc apt can't come quick enough for me.
xx, Carol