Sunday, March 26, 2017

Morning walk on the beach

I think maybe I am getting my head around my phones cameras. We walked on the beach this morning, odd drips of rain coming down but I doubt if there is enough to measure. There were huge numbers of bees in the gum tree that is right on the entrance to the beach, it doesnt seem to mind being on a sandhill. The rainbow lorikeets were there too but they were too quick for me to catch them. Very noisy. Quite a lot of movement along the edge of the beach, when I took the piece of sea weeds photo it was relatively still then suddenly it moved, but I liked this shot best. I think I need to make a case for my phone to carry around in and hang around my neck. Always a worry when walking beaches if they get sand in them. I am going to resurrect an old camera and see what I think (I wont like it, not a big enough zoom!)

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glorious! A walk on the beach. What was under the seaweed? Bet that movement was a surprise. I usually wear jeans but I still don't like to put my phone in my back pocket. I'm always afraid I will forget it is in there and sit down on it. The price of new phones is ridiculous!
xx, Carol

Barry said...

Hi P -= I still enjoy my iPhone's camera; but no good for zoom. B