Friday, October 21, 2016

Odds and ends

It has gone back to damp and cold. I had a wander around the garden and I am sorry but some how I ended up with 2 photos of my chickens. I think on this tablet I touch things I shouldn't. Any way there are three chick's from 10 eggs, not a brilliant average, just hope they are not all roosters. The last photo is of my second flowering of this orchid, I am quite proud that I have managed that.I found the rather nice iris in the strawberry bed. The large leaves are of our Gaura lily, which is a native of Queensland, I was hoping it would flower again but so far no sign of its enormous flower spike. The other photos are of just around the garden. I am expecting the family later, I think I need a good sleep but apart from making a green salad all is more or less ready. Just wish my aching back would behave. Hope everyone has a great week end.

1 comment:

Penny said...

I love your 'odds and ends'!!