Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Part of my work from Peta Lloyd class

I arrived home safely yesterday after an early start and a long day driving by myself. About 9 hours and lots of road works and caravans. I was too tired to post.Just a small selection of what I did, more to come. The nuts I was oiling to put into a pod I had made, I hadn't finished the pod.That is to come. I found it an interesting class with new techniques. Now to regroup, wash put away and gather myself up and do. Bit worried I'm rambling! Still tired.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Up to a few years ago I used to love going on art courses of any kind. One arrives back home refreshed, enervated and raring to go. I am sure you will feel the same aftr a good night's sleep.

Penny said...

Oh my gosh -- I could never drive 9 hours by myself. These days I'm lucky to do 2 hours and even then stop along the way. Good for you!! You'll soon be up and ready to try out some of the things you learned in your class.