Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Making an art Doll and in the garden

I have spent the last few days trying to get an art doll done. Lots to think about and if I make another I would do it differently but I am quite pleased with this little lady. Not finished yet but getting there. The garden has been springing to life with the last few rains we have had, although you wouldnt think it was autumn, too warm and muggy but that just makes things grow. The colchiums are out, I must remember to divide them up a bit, and the autumn jot sedum is getting organised in different places. The garlic chives, which I curse at times is making the bed by the drive look a bit cleaner and brighter with their white flowers. Had one of those days when the walk in the morning made me tired and so I have read and fiddled with nothing useful all day. Well I have done some washing, hope that counts as useful.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Washing useful? Essential I would say.