Saturday, February 11, 2012

Two walks this morning

First with Max up the windy and dry looking hill, although we have had a bit over 6 mm of rain overnight, the sky was looking incredible.
Then in to Victor to the market and a walk around on the road at the bottom of the Bluff, again a low tide and high wind and the sea and clouds were wonderful.
Click and aclick again to enlarge.
Wind blown and refreshed we drove out to take Millie her doll, she was most impressed but hastened to tell me there were more dolls in that book!
She didnt think it needed a name, but played happily with it the whole time we were there. She is a delightfully self contained child who plays by herself quite happily. I just hope we dont find that she is dyslectic like so many in our family.
So a nice morning and now I am about to start something, but what? I have enrolled in Mary Ann Moss's Remains of the Day class, you will find her blog in my side bar as Dispatch from LA, this is to make another(??) book, I am a sucker for making and collecting how to of books, I really shouldnt need to but I cant help myself. I am now collecting all sorts of ephemera for it. Love the name. This is something to play with slowly, actually it will have to be as I have committed to a lot this year and I have an exhibition to get ready for as well, our annual, Easter show with a heap of mixed Media people.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Suztats said...

I love the skies in your pics--they look rather angry.