Monday, February 08, 2010

Yesterday and this morning


Thank you to all who left lovely messages about our Anniversary.
This was the view from our table at The Flying Fish at Pt Elliott, you couldnt have had a better view and the food and wine were great too. (Should get a free something for that plug!!)
This morning we walked along the Bay early and the scenery was a little unreal, another low tide but so calm and still, look at the reflections of the Bluff in the water.
Oh I forgot the birds, we used to call these spur winged plover but they have had a name change and they are some sort of Lapwing, but we still call them plover I am afraid. They were lined up beautifully when I first saw them but by the time John had gone around the round about and tried to get into position they had moved, still it was nice to see the family.
A horrid day today, back to this sultry thundery weather which produces no rain but was 37 degrees by the back door, about I dont know well over a 102 in the old money I think.
I hate this weather and try to exist and that is about all.


No comments: