Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sea urchin, clouds and a Birthday





On the walk the other day I found this bright little sea urchin with red spines.
It was pretty cloudy and Thursday we had 13 mm of rain which was good, made everything so much fresher.
Last night we gathered in one of the pubs to celebrate Gaby's 18th Birthday, here is a photo of her son Mason who was eating everything that passed him by, he and Millie had a lovely time roaring around, luckily there were not too many people for them to annoy.
The birthday girl herself with little sister Millie, I had made a cake, but forgot all about the camera when the time came to blow out the candles and cut it!
Today John went cockling so they have plenty to take over to Coffin Bay in May and I went to the market and came home and spent 2 fruitless hours looking for something, I did finally find it and in the mean time I did manage to get some tidying up done but it is so frustrating as I cant see things with this wretched eye that are virtually staring me in the face.
I have been burning some organza with my soldering iron but it is not finished yet so no pictures this is part of my Holey Moley on line class and it has made me do something I have been wanting to do for ages but some how couldnt quite bring myself to do it.

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

The sea urchin looks like a child's ball. Mason and Millie will have many lovely times ahead of them...roaring around together!