Thursday, July 23, 2009

My fish collection



I have had an unproductive day, shopping, cleaning and going to the physio who tut tutted that I had done too much and now everything aches.
I nearly thought I was going to Perth for Maggie Grey's workshop, I really really want to go but the cost is higher than when I last looked and so far we are no further ahead with the possibility of an overseas trip for my Birthday, in fact nothing has been decided about my birthday and I dont want to be 70 any way!!
Had to get that off my chest!
So here are a few of the fish, I had forgotten about them and I love all of them. The latest is the 'Blue tin tuna' I bought at our exhibition in April. He is the last photo.
You can see little corners of my house, and probably imagine the clutter! Luckily you cannot see that it is slowly falling around our ears.
I finally found my Haiku book, well one of them, come to think of it there is another somewhere
this one is by Gyodai
Leaf falling on leaf,
on piled-up leaves...
Rain splashing
in pools of rain...
It has been a bit like that in the last few days.

2 comments:

Karen said...

The fish are marvellous, hope you're up to feeling better soon.

Doreen G said...

That's a pity about Perth--we sure could have had a great time together at the class.