Friday, July 10, 2009

A contrast of days


Well I wasnt going to put up the second collage as yesterday was not a really good day but I thought about it and decided that the contrast with the way I feel today was perhaps worth pursuing.
I did too much yesterday and today I have done a lot but not too much and I have a few projects on the go so that is a good way to feel better.
And what better way than to remember a city I love (San Francisco) what I like to drink when I can get it, and my most abiding love (apart from a certain man) the sea.
Hearts are a favorite of mine when doing any sort of textile or paper stuff so they had to come into it.
The other, well on farms there are always money worries and this year well we still dont know our opening price for our milk and most of the other companies are offering less than it costs to produce the stuff. I think the woman in the wheelchair is how I feel, I have got to this age and still there are worries about money.
Enough of my grumbles.
Fenella has sent some lovely photos of her visit to London, and comments on Welsh Cobs (she has been or is at the Royal Of England Show), since I seem to have bought a cob for her to ride, a stallion, I hope he is what she wants when she comes home. I am sure she will have fun as there is something wonderful about riding a stallion and Cobs are like sitting on a ball that may burst at any time!

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

I enjoyed looking at your recent collages and crafty things. Lovely. Sorry about the aches you are excperiencing though. This extremely cold weather has made me very achy in the late afternoons almost every day this week. I don't go out unless I have to. Our son vacuumed the house today so it looks neat. Today is Rob's Memorial day - 9 nears on. He would have been 39 years old.
w.