Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little fabric owl


I have a very sweet little owl I bought in Japan quite a while ago and there has been an upserge in making what a known as 'stuffies', what in my day were soft animals.
I have had fun hand sewing the little cats and I collect owls so bit late in the day a why not thought occurred so here is my first little owl. I can improve on this one but at the moment he is quite happy being part of the ''owl and the pussy cat" idea.
This is my 1001 post, I wondered if I was booted off blogger when I got to 1000 but obviously they will let me keep going, at least for the moment.
As every one has give aways for a major mile stone I will have a think tomorrow about what I have and what I can give away and all the other things that are a bit like having to think too much after a tiring trip to the physio this afternoon.
Where the ligament attaches to the bone is terribly sore so I need more visits. I thought perhaps I had finished but obviously not.

4 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I love yur owl Penny, I have a collection of little pottery ones, which just sort of happened as people gave them to me! Sorry about your knee, it is taking a lot of work to make it improve isn't it. Fancy getting to 1001 posts - what an achievement! Cheers, Robin

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous owl Penny. I love owls - only to look at of course - birds close up frighten me. I have the tiniest that belonged to my grandmother. I was really upset when it was knocked of the table and broke. Hubby dear, glued it back together and it looks good as new.
Congrats on your composing your 1001 post. Quite an achievement, I would think.
I trust your leg will improve and that the physio treatments will bring relief.

ArtPropelled said...

Darling little owl! I enjoyed the collage in the last post and the farm photographs in the previous post to that.

Karen said...

He's so cute :)