Friday, July 03, 2009

Bringing light into my day



I have of course done too much today, having been told how well I was doing by the physio yesterday I think it went to my head a bit she did say I could go shopping, which I did and came home with a sore knee, but I have been told not to go outside but between showers I really wanted to take a photo of the Cootamundra wattle which looks so cheerful as it flowers at this time of our wet and dreary winter and while I was out there I found this bird of paradise flower (strelizia) out as well.
I am doing a bit of knitting, a bit of sewing of pages of my last years Take it Further Challenge together to form a book, and playing with my cuttlebug, I have hardly used it and have no idea what I am doing but found some you tube things on what it could do which made me think about it again. I really am not into scrapbooking or cards but can see this could be useful, especially as I can put metal shim through it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Marvellous picture of the wattle, nice blooms.