Friday, February 20, 2009

Froth and bubbles


I saw this on the edge of the beach the other day, it is rather deceptive as it looks as if it is at a totally different angle.
Any way I have not done any photos, no walks, just work and that is boring. When I went to look for something I needed I couldnt find it, my work rooms are in a mess and I have lost a muse somewhere.
I just hope that when we go to Melbourne I will feel so much better and be able to get on with all the things I need to finish for this exhibition.
I did sort of nut out the invitation today and I went boringly to shop, I think I am getting to that late summer fed up feeling and just wish that either I didnt have a garden because I cant water it or that it would rain, just at the moment in buckets would be great.
The fire near us I havent heard what or why it was caused but we hope for no more of them.

No comments: