Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Breakaways and a Coober Pedy mine



I rather liked the explanation of the black and white dogs and why the hills were called that, the third hoto is taken from a look out looking down to the creek line with a few trees.
then the wall of a mine, this is what they look like and the lovely colours on the walls, with a line of potch (before the mineralisation becomes opal) that was followed and then the last one is of us all getting on our miners hats before trying our luck, not much luck was had, better to buy from the miners!!
Here it is a warm north wind after a few showers last night, drying out quickly and I have hay fever and John has kept me awake snoring, I am not sure if his is hay fever or a virus.
The foal is so far ok, but I am not holding my breath.

No comments: