Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hairy caterpiller


I stopped down at the stables after my walk and the girls took this little fellow off my t shirt. He is the weirdest little thing a bit over an inch long with a great tuft on top of his head and long hairs along his tail. a side view, a front view and him on a gum tree that I put him on.
I wonder what sort of moth or butterfly he turns into.
the house is clean and tidy, John has his stuff in the smaller suitcase which we hope will not fall apart, that one has been around the world twice and to Japan about 3 times as well as numerous trips to Queensland etc etc.
We will be in Adelaide tomorrow doing a few last minute things like getting money, seeing my mother and a beard trim for him.
Very odd weather, quite warm now but really cold this morning and rain and blustery conditions forecast for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the trip and I hope you have a good time. Don't forget to leave extra suitcase space for any crafting goodies that you might spot that are cheaper in the States. I mean you have to buy them if they're cheaper, right?

Karen