Wednesday, April 02, 2008

This is how I feel


What a day!
A huge branch of a tree has landed, luckily not on the roof but on the terrace in front of the house, a heck of a mess. Not sure if it will be fixed before we go on Friday.
My mother while I was with her developed bleeding hemorroids (sp!!) blood every where and nurses and carers and me in attendance and I had to shriek "piles" several times before she understood and they understood.
It blew and we had gales and a bit of rain. Adelaide was horrid and my hip ached.
Not sure about going away, I think I feel very aged and not sure I can cope. Bugger getting old. Sorry all, but at the moment that is how I feel. I dont think I ever worried about how I was going to get around before.
I am trying to think positively.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

Keeping good thoughts for you Penny and to be honest with you Bugger is the only word that is appropriate for this situation.

Alison said...

I hate packing and getting ready - I expect you'll be fine once you're off. Shame about the tree.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Chin up, get going, and have a lovely trip. Leave other worries behind. So you had the storm too!
I discovered this morning that the green house was practically trashed yesterday. But it can be put back I guess.
Enjoy the experience of a differenta place.
w.

Purple Missus said...

I agree with Alison, you'll probably be fine once you get going. And I also agree with you about getting older, it tends to creep up on you doesn't it.
Maybe a stronger word than 'bugger' would be more appropriate at times :))