Monday, April 28, 2008

Millie, my TIF for April finished and my base for my Art Quilt



Isnt Millie just gorgeous! Tabby and John and Millie came for dinner last night, only pasta, and Millie who is not quite 6 months is sitting by herself, also blowing bubbles and squeeling. they are so delightful at this age.
I have also finished my TIF Challenge for this month, just in time, this month I have more or less gone with the colors and the theme of 'change', using the change of the season as my inspiration. I found the spider in an extra bit that Dale had sent me, went in quite well.
Then today I finally got my art quilt base put together for Ellen Lindner's e class. This was a piece of commercial fabric that I rushed into my quilt shop who was having a sale and bought, it was all they had left of this particular piece on the roll and has worked out well..
We didnt have a huge amount of rain, but another 11 mm overnight has helped. It has got very cold though. I have even bought a pair of slippers!!
I will probably put up more Californian photos tomorrow to finish the trip off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby is adorable, love the quilt base it turned out well.

Kaern

Anonymous said...

Should have also mentioned the TIF challenge is great, love the spider.

Karen