Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Walking after the rain.

Before I went to bed last night I looked outside and couldnt believe how wet it was, so a re jig of the cooling and opened up all doors and windows and with nly the fan had a good nights sleep. still pretty humid and warm but much better. We have had lots of interesting clouds on our walks this year, but were out early and by the time we were back to the car the sun was getting rather warm. I am busy packing, we are off to the Island in the morning. It will be rather interesting as the dog will be coming as well as George. Hope he behaves. Just had a de flea but I cant wash him, he is inclined to take off my arm! I am not sure how I will manage photos while we are away but no doubt there will be plenty from the house. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Have a good visit and Merry Christmas.
xx, Carol