Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Peachicks and flowers in the garden.

Wet cold and Windy again today. Max and I walked around the paddocks as I thought S needed help getting a new foal in, glad I had a stick and was dressed for the weather as somehow I missed her and had a long, but quite enjoyable walk. There are a few more camellias out in the garden and early signs of spring as more blossom is braving the weather. A bit more packing up I will have no where to put the boxes soon. So many memories.

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh gosh. Where have I been. You posted this 4 days ago and this Saturday morning is the first I've seen it. Autumn is moving in on us. Soon the leaves will be changing colors and I don't look forward to THAT!. Do you celebrate Halloween there? I love it more than Christmas.
xx, Carol