Monday, December 14, 2015

Agapanthus

We came back from town to find a lovely bunch of agapanthus on the washing machine, with some added pin oak leaves they look lovely and always make me think Christmas is not too far away. I have finished the cakes and wrapped most of the presents. Now to deliver them. Adelaide tomorrow, hopefully a quick trip as it is warming up. I think we are all stressing. Sounds as if the Melbourne family will arrive just after we get home so something to look forward to.

3 comments:

Hildred said...

Agapanthus are lovel, Penny. I have paper white in bowls around the house, hoping they will be in bloom for Christmas. Much excitement amongst the little ones! Love Christmas....

Penny said...

What a beautiful table display. How lovely to have these flowers at Christmas.

The Weaver of Grass said...

It seems so odd to me to have it warm at Christmas. Hope you have a good time.