Monday, November 24, 2014

Xmas cushions

Not quite finished although I have put the backs on them now, these are for a couple of my grand children who are leaving to far flung places, not sure if they will take them with them but I thought it was worth trying to do something personal for them. This is from a Sue Bleiweiss tutorial and they are fun and easy to make. We had a huge thunderstorm here last night which knocked out the phones, it rumbled and grumbled right over head for hours, not much rain in it, but every drop at this time of the year helps. We walked this morning and then I have been sewing all day from there on in, a lot of ideas in my head for presents at the moment, which is good as I know that suddenly a few days before Xmas I will suddenly think of other things I could have done and there will be no time. Nice to have a week with no appointments.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

These are absolutely lovely.

Julie said...

Love these!!!!!