Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pennants


These are the Pennants I have recieved in the Stargaze tome swap. The first is from Megan, the next, Jannice, the 3rd is from Judi and the 4th from Connie.
I am so pleased with them.
I tried to put these up on the yahoo group but it kept timing out, so here they are, one more to come but that person is ill so I thought I would put these up here now.
I am supposed to make one as well, it will happen eventually, but actually I quite like the fact that there is an odd number.
Now to find somewhere to hang them.
A busy few days in the garden, the weeds are growing a pace and after managing 2 wheelbarrow loads yesterday I could only manage one today. I am a bit worried about overdoing it, but the way I am going I am afraid there are weeks of work ahead.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Lovely collection, Penny!

Suztats said...

Lovely! Nice that they're all color coordinated. Was that planned, or a happy accident?