Saturday, September 10, 2011

Adelaide Central market.


This is the most exciting place to go but not good for taking photos! Yesterday we called in on our way up from Glenelg and having hair cuts to deliver eggs to my friend P. We did a bit of shopping and had the best coffee ever. We are not very often in Adelaide when the market is open so this was a treat.
Not that we bought much, I could always go overboard here but restrained myself and I do like to buy my fresh veg from the local farmers market here in Victor on Saturday morning, (which I did).
But there is always the chance of picking up a few nice things I cant get elsewhere, and the coffee at Lucia's is the best.
Quite wet at the moment and we had another foal born this morning, a nice little colt whose sire we lost last year so he may be kept as a replacement.
John was trying to cut back the wormwood by the back gate which we think is harboring a large rabbit, well it nearly tripped me up when I went out at 6 to see the foal so it is there somewhere, but it has done nothing but rain on him since he tried to do it.
I have given up all thought of cutting back and am about to see if I can make a screen to use in screen printing as I have started a new online class with Lyric Kinard at Quilt University, and of course have no screen, how silly can you be, but I have an idea and I will see if it works or not.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

Good coffee is so good and bad is so BAD!
Hope the idea for the screen works!