Saturday, June 06, 2009

Winter early morning walk



On Friday morning I went out for an early walk, up the hill in the house paddock and then up the new race that has been put in.
I found these toadstools at the top of the house paddock and then from my new advantage point looked back down to the newly enlarged dam and the elm that has lost its leaves across the newly seeded paddock.
The sky was quite incredible so I had to take a photo of that and then down a cool and wintry, misty sort of valley, and over to the other side.
I am supposed to be at my doll class but I am not, still a lot to do in the house, let alone outside which probably wont be done.
I had Tabby and John and Millie for dinner last night and could hardly move after all the cleaning that has had to be done.
Since being away I cant believe the amount of dust, shows that all though it looks damp and we have had a bit of drizzle most days, it can still be dry and dusty as well.
If you click on the photos you can see them better.

3 comments:

Doreen G said...

Penny what beautiful photos of the hills.
I would love to use on for inspiration if you don't mind that is.

Caroline said...

What a beautiful place!!!!! I can't say enough! The countryside is Simply wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Love the view of the trees and green paddock.