Sunday, June 14, 2009

A cheese dish, some flowers and Saturday walk




Some how Blogger seemed to think I was spam so I was locked out of my blog, terribly frustrating.
All is well now.
We have certainly started winter, I picked these late fuchsias last night and painted them today, they are on my other blog which of course you cant find as my side bar links have gone. It is http://penny-withmybootsandsketchbook.blogspot.com or click on my profile and you will find it listed there.
Yesterday we walked the beach near the Hindmarsh River, the river is now open to the sea so we couldnt walk far but I took photos of the river and the birds and of the lovely pieces of wood that are what are left of the groynes. My first photo looks terribly wintry.
Then one of my cheese dishes. This is to go on from the plate collections and I have quite a few cheese dishes so I will one day do a photo collection of them. Doing the plates reminded me of some of the bits and pieces I own. None of them very valuable but lovely to have.
I have also just been in a charm swap but more of that another day.

No comments: