Monday, June 15, 2009

Walking Pt Elliott



To day I went over to see Gaby, my grand daughter and her son Mason and when I arrived I found she was baby sitting her little half sister Millicent, so surrounded in grand and great grandchildren we went for a walk.
After the cold of the last few days the sun was out and we got quite hot pushing the children up the hill and around to the look out where we looked for whales but not one in sight, and Millie chatted incomprehensibly all the way.
We went down the old heritage walk to the flying fish cafe, which used to be the kiosk on the beach and had a coffee and a snack for the children and then up the hill and round about and home again.
About an hour and a half all up I think so that should be good for the figure, although perhaps the coffee wasnt.
The first is a bit of Gaby looking over Horseshoe bay, then looking the other way towards Victor Harbor and then back the other way again, Millie who decided she wasnt going to look at me, that was the pusher I was pushing, and Mason in his pusher. They all got hot and we had to take jackets off them.
It was a lovely morning but of course I am now home feeling tired!
I have managed to plant the pansies that have sat by the back door for days while it was so wet.
I have had a lovely time investigating other blogs, none of course listed here, but on my other blog. So many lovely ones out there I could spend hours doing nothing but look at blogs but really I do have other things to do.

No comments: