Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Walking the old road






Here are few photos I took the other day when Jake and I walked the old road. Here is the gate into a neighbours paddock, Jake himself waiting for me, the lovely bit of stone work under the new road for the creek to go through and then lately we have been having some spectacular sunrises. Well the photos are not quite in that order but I guess you can work out what I mean.
A beautiful morning and then overcast and a few spots of drizzle.
I am packing for Melbourne and wondering how much to take.
I did go over to Pt Elliott with John this morning, he had to have his photo taken for something and I sat in the sun and sketched and walked the beach.
We have a dinner to go to tonight and the plane leaves at 12 midday tomorrow and we have to be there, well I do by about 11 am I need to buy a book to read and I always have to take my shoes off when I go through security so I like to have plenty of time.
I feel quite stirred up and not settled. I am not sure I really want to go and will feel an absolute idiot because I have some masks to wear incase of swine flu. With John's asthma I cant bring it home.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's an interesting shot with the trees and dog because the trees don't appear to have bark on them. We don't have any trees that I know of like that here in Canada.