Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Saturdays walk




I know it is now Tuesday, but I have had a week end and a half.
My mother to those who enquired looked very thin and frail when I saw her yesterday but alert and bright. So I think we take it all day by day.
I went on to the doll class I should have been doing but sat and quietly chatted to another friend who wasnt getting a lot done due to a nasty case of some sort of fybermyalga, she is over 80 and a bit scared of how things are going.
I brought Barbara home and today has been very wet and rainy and so we have sat by the fire and made doll heads, well I made on and she has made the others.
Tabby had to take the car so we couldnt go any where and I think Barbara was rather tired.
We did have a lovely walk on Saturday, goodness knows when I will get the next one. This was all along the mouth of the Inman River.

No comments: