Thursday, October 16, 2008

TIF layout for October


I have got this far with my TIF layout for this month, now to fill it in and try to convey my feeling of space and how I use it. As I dont have much space in my work room that will be interesting.
Very warm today, I went over early and baby sat Millie for Tab who had to go to the dentist again, this time I had Gaby and Mason for company as well.
Millie is a hoot but boy is she heavy and I think maybe I am paying for it tonight as my back is pretty sore.
I have managed to get my darning foot working and have stippled four pieces of felt and various tops together and I hope to cut out more fairy shoes.
Hoses back on today, some of the things I planted last week need another drink.
Still frustrated because I am not getting much drawing or sketching done and I seem to run out of day, something to do with daylight saving I think, I cant water the pots until late and then it is time for dinner, I get up early and seem to fiddle around and I make more mess and then have to clean it up, maybe I am going back to my childhood, after cleaning up Millie's mess about four times today it was probably pretty similar!

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

I've seen your workroom Penny, and I will be interested to see how much you fill up your TIF sample. I think you are brilliant to be able to produce the lovely things you do in such a confined space - I spread and spread and spread - perhaps that is my problem! Cheers, Robin