Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oscar and the fish


John went fishing today and here is this amazing blue fish that he tells me is a weedy whiting, I have never seen one this color before. And here is Oscar not so patiently waiting for his fish and annoyed that I was taking photos of them. That end of the kitchen is difficult to take photos in at this time of the evening as there is too much sun and shadow and the flash doesnt come on.
Very hot and windy and a rather frustrating day as I tried to get stuff done for my new on line course and it took me ages and I was also waiting all day for some people to come and collect their mare and they didnt come until well after 4 pm so I had fiddled around when I could have gone for a walk.
Hoses on, as much as I could, it was certainly late when we reached our max of about 31 degrees.

1 comment:

Guzzisue said...

beautiful colours, shame you can't keep them or do the scales shine wuth the colour?