Monday, October 20, 2008

TIF Challenge for October


Here is my TIF Challenge finished. The colors are about right but it was the theme that got me, How do I make the best use of space, my work space, well I will not show a photo but here is the idea, in the center is me, with a heart full of wanting to do things and then, there are the rays of all the stuff I want to do going out into space, and more things I collect, fighting for space out there somewhere.
I think you get the picture, I am not the tidy person I would like to be, I collect lots of ' stuff' and sometimes it has a home and sometimes I have to search for it. The depiction probably doesnt tell you what I want it to but this was the best I could do.
I wanted to put up some photos of the flowers in the garden but as my camera's battery has gone dead and the other needed re charging I will have to do that tomorrow.
We managed quite a long walk along the beach today which was calming and invigorating.
Last night I had some bad news about one of my daughters mares, today the news is brighter but I do feel for her, she is managing on her own and life is not always easy for her.
I have cleaned the house and feel very virtuous about doing a job I hate, and I have managed to make some back grounds for my Fibre in Form class, that was the fun part of the day!!

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Lovely Penny and I like the idea as to how you achieved it.