Friday, September 21, 2007

from our bedroom door



When we first extended the house we had a path to the bedroom door so that I could take the baby out in the pram, things have changed considerably since then, the pine tree I used to put her under has long gone and other plantings have happened. I rather like this view these days. That baby will be 40 in a few weeks. Incredible how time flies.
It has been hot here today, as we have visitors for lunch tomorrow I have been trying to make things look a bit more presentable. I have even had a few hoses on, I wish I didnt have to but it is amazing how dry things are.
John went to a meeting on the water crisis last night and came home with some very worrying stories about how bad the Murray and lakes are and it makes me worry about how much water we will have by the end of summer. Heavens and we have really only just started spring.

No comments: