Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Another bag


I knew I had painted these faces for a reason, bags had come to mind but these bags are such fun to make and relatively easy and quick. I have loads of scrap silk so a few more will be made I am sure.
I was supposed to go to Adelaide today to see my mother but my nose had other ideas, very red and uncomfortable this morning and I also sneezed about 4 times and it started bleeding again. the 3 hour round trip did not appeal at all so it will have to be later.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your bags ! theya re so whimsical and colorful. You have inspired me to try some hand painting on fabric! What types of paints do you use??

Take care of your nose! take lots of vitamine E and C- they will both help you heal up faster and are great for your skin!!
hugs!
Elizabeth