Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Very hot again today.

We didn't walk this morning as our son called in, lovely to see him, but it was too hot to walk by the time he left. I put the little trees I had made from a free tutorial on Ann Wood's blog, love Thai quirky look. George has been sleeping on the floor under the air conditioner. It really is a bit early to have this heat and things are not coping with it very well. I did bring in quite a few things from the shed, paints as I was afraid they would dry out. The outlet for the air conditioner is out under the asinine roof and some of the plants get very hot so I have brought some in. I love having plants in the house, on the farm I had lots. Not so much room here. I have spent quite a lot of the day sewing, small embroidered tags for Christmas trees, I think I need 24, and have done over half. Christmas will be a bit sad this year, with not much money our usual pate will not be made. I have made a decision to do what looks like a great on line class with Roxanne Evans Stout called pathways and wanderings. It has been discounted and I have decided that somehow I have the money and although it maybe my last on line class I would do it. The exchange rate is not very good but I am in. Something to keep the brain going. I feel a bit shut in, the heat in summer tends to do that, our winters are mild so one can get out but the heat tends to drive every one inside. I was hoping for a walk this evening but John has a meeting. So late dinner.

No comments: