Monday, November 13, 2017

Bits and pieces.

We were on the beach before 8 am this morning as it was supposed to get to 36 degrees today down here. It has got very hot but thank goodness for a decent air coditioner that works. I have spent most of the day making felt tags to use for Christmas. I felt for a while as if I really didn't want to know about Christmas but must be over my virus as I am suss in out a few easy things to do. Now if only I could find my big box of threads. I will have to wait until it cools down to go looking. There isn't much in the garden to pick for inside but I did manage this small bunch.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OK, I converted your C degrees to my F degrees. 96 Degrees in F or C is tooooo hot for me. Stay out of it and in the cool. And drink lots of water!! My husband forgets and his BP drops too low and is scarey. Please drink water.
xx, Carol

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OH, I forgot to say that your bouquet is lovely. I love to bring a bit of the outside in to brighten my spirits.
xx, Carol