Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Found!

I hadn't lost Robyn Gordons wonderful wooden plaque, made for me a couple of years ago but it has taken until today before I worked out which box it was in. Now on a wall, I think it might be a bit crooked. Today we were connected to the NBN, so hopefully faster and reliable Internet. It has been rather hit and miss since we moved. I think I have been a bit depressed, moving from my house of 58 years, and this is not my house, I have to move on. I did make a batch of biscuits and a heap of ironing. John seemed to fight with Centre link for most of the day. What fun.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Please don't get in a depression over the move. My sis moved across the street from me when she retired. She had lost her husband and all of her friends moved away. She lived 2-1/2 hours away and we agreed she should move closer since her neighborhood was becoming unsafe and she did not drive so relied on city buses for transportation. When she moved here she never decorated the house, never cleans it, won't come outside unless she has a doctor appt. That was in 1999 and you can imagine the condition of her home and there is NOTHING I can do.
We well and be happy.
xx, Carol

Robin Mac said...

I love that plaque and I am sure as you ind a few more familiar, loved things to unpack and decorate the house you will less depressed. It is a very stressful time, but you have family and friends around to support you - and a large online family!
I feel or John having to deal with Centrelink, they are quite impossible.
I hope you get over your virus soon, that will make you feel more cheerful in itself. XXX