Friday, June 24, 2016

A very strange rabbit.

I had to take a photo of a bit of sun. We have had rain squalls all day very cold and when we actually got some sun I raced into the sun room for a photo. I have just heard that Britain is not wanting to keep with the E U interesting times ahead there I think.So to the rabbit, very strange !! He is a free bee from Jill Maas, a lovely cloth doll designer. I made him from a piece of of odd coloured pane velvet. I think maybe I should have put his head further back but I do rather like him, little monster rabbit!! Just had a visit from an old school friend, we were in kindergarten and then all through school together . It was fun to catch up, hadn't seen each other for ages.

2 comments:

Girija Manikandan said...

This blog explains the details about what happened after the expressions. This gives the details of the thinking next what to do. All that are discussed and provide a grateful talk.
SAS Training in Chennai

Penny said...

He looks like he needs a bit of cheering up -- and I'm so glad that you're watching over him.