Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Stitched scroll

I started this in Gisella Warburton's class, I haven't been feeling well and rather slow for the last few days and getting this put together has filled some time. Between doing mundane household chores and reading. It has been so cold, with very overcast and damp days, not very conducive to doing much outside in the garden. Even our usual walks have been put on hold although Max and I have had several trips down to the stables. Thank goodness for the fire.

3 comments:

Penny said...

This is something that has been on my to-do list forever. Perhaps I'll start one in the winter when there are long days cooped up inside. Yours is beautiful - very earthy looking.

Jo Murray said...

Looks fascinating Penny. Am a little slow myself at present.

Barry said...

Hi P -= even doing some little creative thing lifts us a little. Wishing you wellness. B