Saturday, August 08, 2015

Orchids and baking

I did quite a bit of cooking today, but my peanut paste biscuits were a hit. I wandered around the house with my notebook and took some photos of the orchids in the house, my lovely pink moth orchid, a pink native dendrobium hybrid and also a lovely green cymbidium that came many years ago from my mother. I don't think the photos are great but as I haven't posted for a few days, I thought I had to come up with something. I have been staying in Adelaide with P too see some of the SALA (South Australian Living Artists ).work. If you look at my other blog on my side bar you will see what I wrote about that. We walked this morning, a better day than the last few, no whales but that is what happens, one day they are there and the next it gets a bit rough and they have moved.

1 comment:

The Weaver of Grass said...

On the subject of whales - a fin whale was seen recently just off the coast of Whitby,a seaside town here in the North East of the UK. Wonderful creature and enormous.