Saturday, March 17, 2012

A full day


I made rock buns, John likes them to take fishing ( he is going tomorrow) and he felt the biscuits I had might break, so rock buns it is. They are really easy to do. Oh and I should have taken a photo of  the Moroccan chicken we had for dinner tonight before we ate it. Very nice.
This morning Max had an early run and a bit of an adventure, I am not sure if it is the same fox, but it is pretty laid back as it didnt see us until we were only a few yards away, then it and Max took off, I am afraid that the fox has a much faster turn  of speed and he lost it quite quickly. then while investigating its smell he put his nose on the electric fence. Not a happy dog! I have been surprised that he hasnt been bitten before.
We went in to the market and then up to McLaren Vale to see two exhibitions, the one at Red poles was done by a group of print artists, interesting and we had coffee there, and then on to Dog ridge where they had another interesting collection of artists. I liked the one in the last photo although I think she used the term Boro a bit loosely in how she made her art.
Dogridge has this lovely avenue of roses going up from the gallery and tasting shed to the house.
Some where in the middle we also bought a new fig tree, we may be 80 before we taste the fruit but I can always hope, it was a green genoa.
So out to dinner last night (have to say the food here tonight was better than last nights!) and a pretty full on day.
The way I like it, but tomorrow will be a lot slower.
Hope every one is having a good week end.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: