Friday, October 28, 2011

Tiddy Widdy Collage

I am home form a lovely few days at Tiddy Widdy on York Peninsula. I took lots of photos, and made a collage of a few. I notice the little brown snake lost his/her head but you get the idea. I think you can click and enlarge.
Such a lovely place, we sat looking at the sea in all its moods, from rough to glassy, I walked every day for at least an hour.
We ate laughed talked and played with cloth, I made some birds, and have a new pattern for a strange little Christmas fellow.
We went to the op shop, we read, we cooked and had fun.
the birds were incredible, well they were easy to take photos of, the red cliffs and the white silos made a lovely contrast and there was a boat in loading grain.
A lovely sleepy little area, very quiet during mid week.
The only downside for me is getting there was I have to drive from one side of Adelaide to the other, J only had to come down from up north. One of her English students came yesterday and spent the night, a lovely lady from Checkoslovakia (spelling!) . That was interesting. I left early this morning and was home by a bit before 1pm.
Now tired, it has been hot and humid, didnt expect that, and we have had a little bit of rain which is welcome as I dont have to water the pots.
Have a lovely week end. I think I will.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hildred said...

Penny, that sounds like a wonderful few days. It is so creative to be learning new things and exchanging ideas with others who love doing the same things you are doing. Your collage is very nice....even the the little brown snake with no head.