Monday, October 03, 2011

Geelong textile Forum


Here are some of the dolls made in Akira Blounts class. The first are the ones Mandy made and in the second at the top are Hilary's. I dont know who did the bottom one on the second photo.
It looked like a wonderful class and I really wish I had been able to do it.
There were more wonderful classes, I didnt take photos but the wild knitting one looked fabulous and there was a very interesting printing class by wendy Lugg, sorry I dont have my book with me so no idea who did the knitting class.
We went out to Ziguzagu today, we are really finding our way around on public transport, Nat of notjustnat had suggested we go, what a treasure trove of a place for Japanese textiles. Not that I could afford to buy much but some scraps came home and a new Yukata for John.
We go home tomorrow but it has been a lovely break and great to catch up with the family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

The dolls are very impressive!